1-abc.net Right Click Configurator 7.00
Decide what the Windows Explorer popup menu does!
When you use Windows Explorer for opening, deleting, moving or copying files (e.g. by executing it through the “My Computer” icon on your desktop) a popup menu is opened by clicking the right mouse button on any entry that allows you to get access to many different programs and features.
If your last Windows installation was a long time ago and you installed and un-installed several products on it since then, you probably recognized that sometimes you have much more right click entries and features as you really wish and need. In the worst case, this right click menu does not work anymore, because there are still software tools and utilities that keep these entries alive even if the program was removed from your system long ago.
- Very easy-to-use interface
- Configure the right click behaviour for files, drives, music files, image files, video files or even files of any type
- Add customized entries of any kind to the right click menu
- Activate already existing features on your Windows system like copying or moving a file or folder to another place
- Add hidden Windows default features like the Character Map, Windows Cleaning Manager or the Registry Editor to your popup menu
- Configure the 'Send To' sub menu in your right click menu
- Add parameters to your right click entries
- Print out your current right click menu settings on your local printer or via network
- Right click configuration report - to see what changes you made with this program
- Check right click entries for errors
- Backup feature to undo your right click menu changes later
- Create shortcuts for any type of file in any folder of your system
- Add any right click entry as a shortcut on desktop, in program menu or add it to favorites
- Add or remove exceptions to avoid any changes on critical right click entries
- Right Click Control to log context menu changes even from other programs
- Program can be installed on USB sticks, camera cards or nearly all other re-writable media
- Very low system resources required