1-abc.net File Encrypter 8.00
Protect files of any file type with a personal password!
Anyone who has access to your computer is also able to open all files located on your system. These files include personal documents as well as backups of old e-mail messages, photographs from your last holiday as well as contracts and spread sheets you once saved on your hard disk.
- Easy-to-use interface
- Encrypt and decrypt files and folders on your hard drive, camera cards or USB stick
- 11 encryption methods (Simple HEX Encoding, Ceasar-3, Ceasar-9, Simple XOR, Extended XOR, Advanced Encryption Standard (AES), Blowfish, Twofish, Serpent, MARS and Tiny Encryption Algorithm (TEA))
- 3 easy encrypting procedures (no password required)
- 8 secure encrypting procedures (password required)
- Encrypt your data to a self-extracting *.exe file for users who do not have this program installed on their systems
- Log your encrypting and decrypting activity to the history file by option
- Start program with Windows automatically and encrypt data from Windows Explorer directly
- Encrypt and decrypt files from the right click menu of Windows Explorer
- Context menu for fast access to most used features
- Program can be installed on USB sticks, camera cards or nearly all other re-writable media
- Very low system resources required